If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants strategically placed in your upper or lower jaw provide a high-quality tooth replacement solution that you can rely on. At AV Sierra Dental Center, our experienced team will advise you on options to replace your missing teeth. We are certified to use Hybridge® Dental Implants, a high standard in the field of implant dentistry. With Hybridge® Dental Implants, you can rest assured that you are getting a permanent solution with an excellent success rate. To schedule a consultation with a Hybridge® Dental Implant specialist, please contact us online or call our office in Palmdale at 661.202.3542.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant looks like a screw, and it is surgically inserted into your jaw to act like the root of your new replacement tooth. This is a permanent solution to tooth replacement, unlike dentures, which must be removed for cleaning. With the implants acting as strong anchors for your replacement tooth or teeth, you can feel confident that your teeth look completely natural. You will also be able to chew naturally, with no bothersome shifting. An implant can hold one tooth or attach to a bridge of teeth. You can also get a full mouth restoration using dental implants.
What is Hybridge®?
Hybridge® is a standardized full mouth implant system that produces excellent quality, predictable results for people seeking dental implant solutions. Only dentists who complete a rigorous Hybridge® certification process can work with Hybridge® materials. This ensures your dentist will perform the dental implant surgery using the safe, proven techniques and the high-quality implant materials that are trusted by patients across the nation.
AV Sierra Dental Center in Palmdale, CA has Hybridge® Certified Dental Implant Dentists who can offer you the specialized treatment you trust.
Benefits of Hybridge® Dental Implant Solutions
With so many implant solutions available, it’s important to understand how Hybridge® works and why it’s considered to be an elite brand in the dental implant industry.
- Three treatment options available. Instead of offering only one option, Hybridge understands that different people need different solutions. They offer three main options:
- Hybridge® Gen3 or 4. A full mouth restoration option to replace all teeth on either jaw, or on both jaws.
- Hybridge® XD Gen4. The express digital option shortens the treatment process to two weeks from the time the implants are surgically placed to the time your final full arch prosthesis is delivered.
- Hybridge® Zirconia. Replacement teeth made of the groundbreaking material called Zirconia are extremely strong and durable, making this option very useful for patients who clench or grind their teeth while sleeping.
- Made in the USA. Every Hybridge® restoration is created at the Hybridge® Dental Laboratory, which uses precision technology for top results.
- Puts a stop to dental frustration. It can be frustrating to go through the cycle of tooth failure, discomfort, and costly procedures. Getting permanent dental implants puts an end to that cycle for good.
- Easy maintenance. Taking care of your replacement teeth is quite a bit like taking care of natural teeth.
- Long-lasting confidence. You can enjoy your new teeth for years. Dental implants have a 95% success rate for lasting 10 years. Most of them provide comfort and function for much longer.
How Hybridge® Differs from Conventional Dental Implants
Hybridge® uses specific techniques that are cost-effective and simplified. The final results are a prosthetic restoration that replaces up to 12 teeth, supported on 5 or 6 dental implants. This takes much less time than conventional dental implants that use bridgework or porcelain crowns. It also costs less.
Only Hybridge® Certified Dentists can offer Hybridge® restoration options. When you are being treated by a Hybridge® Certified Dentist, you can rely on consistent, high-quality treatment.
Tom’s Hybridge® Story
Kristen’s Hybridge® Story
Interested in Hybridge®?
You’ve come to the right place. Please call 661.202.3542 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a Hybridge® Certified Dentist at AV Sierra Dental Center.