A smile you are not proud of can have many deleterious impacts on your life. AV Sierra Dental Center’s cosmetic dentists, Dr. Oh and Dr. Bay, believe proper cosmetic dentistry involves not only improving the aesthetic nature of a patient’s smile but also ensuring optimal dental health for each and every patient.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of your mouth, teeth, and smile. At AV Sierra Dental Center, we specialize in crowns, gum lifts, and tooth-colored fillings, as well as many other services that can improve your smile.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Crowns: A crown is placed over a broken or damaged tooth (or teeth). It offers a natural appearing and permanent solution to restore teeth, bites, and smiles. Crowns can be made of an acrylic resin or gold but are most commonly made from porcelain, as it is both natural in appearance and very durable.
- Dentures: Dentures are great removable option for people missing some or all of their teeth. Customized for each patient, our dentures are high-quality, surround the gum, fit-comfortably, and help restore your natural appearance, speaking ability, and bite.
- Dental Implants: When it is necessary to replace one or a few teeth, dental implants are a commonly recommended solution. Made of either titanium or porcelain, implants appear natural and are a great tool to improve smiles and oral health.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics are no longer limited to traditional metal braces. Clear orthodontic aligners and “invisible” braces can create straight smiles – often in less time than traditional options.
- Smile Design: Our smile design includes a range of services to both improve overall oral health and the appearance of your smile. We work with you, your goals, budget and timeframe to determine the best treatment or treatments for you.
- Teeth Whitening: Over the counter teeth whitening options rarely deliver the results you want. The professional prescription strength teeth-whitening solutions we provide brighten your smile by multiple shades and can be done at home or in our office.
- Veneers: Veneers are perfect for people looking to hide stains, chips, poorly aligned or damaged teeth. These customized porcelain or plastic shells are placed on the front of the affected tooth or teeth resulting in a more beautiful smile.
Our Commitment to Our Dental Patients
In order to give our patients the treatment they need and deserve, we always take the time to learn about everyone’s individual dental history, healthcare goals, and lifestyle. We then create a dental health plan and aesthetic strategy that works for you!
Want to know what AV Sierra Dental Center’s cosmetic dentistry services can do for your smile? Call 661.202.3542 to set up an appointment! We look forward to giving you the smile you want – and deserve!